|Voted Best Humanitarians by you,
for the 2nd year in a row in Albuquerque the Magazine!
Thank you everyone
The Duke City Guardians
the Darlins male counterparts. If you are a modified man who is drama free, 21+, and has a desire to help our community please request to be added here
ABOUT DUKE CITY DARLINS INC
Definitely more then meets the
Duke City Darlins, a New Mexico based charity incorporation consists of wide array of professional beautifully modified women. Bettering the community is the heart of the Darlins and it is our goal to create a better society, while relinquishing negative stigmas against modified women. As communities grow in New Mexico the Darlins will be there to develop, organize, host and manage the wonderful charity events this great state has to offer. The Darlins focus along with other local/national charities will be on the Darlin House for Domestic Violence Advocacy Fund (DCDH). We have not done any charity fundraisers as of yet for the DCDH, as this is a work in progress.
We are also New Mexico's finest street team. We canvas all four corners of Albuquerque and surrounding boroughs. Providing promotional services for local businesses and non-profits within our community. Please contact us for more information.
The Duke City Darlins feature the Cherry Bombs, the beautifully modified models of the Duke City. Please check them out here
What some people have to say about us.
"Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to help with this critical fundraiser. It is because of support like yours, that we are able to execute a successful event like this in order to raise funds for New Mexico's sick and injured children.
With your help, we raised over $301,000 from 1,702 donors. All money raised stays in New Mexico to help fund programs and state-of-the-art equipment for our special children.
Thank you again for caring about our KIDS. You are truly a special person and we couldn’t do it without your generosity!!!"
-The Children's Miracle Network Radiothon to benefit University of New Mexico Children’s Hospital
- "I love the Duke City Darlins -- strong women, covered in tattoos whose mission is to challenge the stigma of tattooed, modified women by giving back through community service, sharing their talents & making the biggest difference mustered up by 40 powerful women! Thanks DCDarlins for what you do and how you do it!!"-Dina Maayan PB&J Family Services
- "You guys freakin' ROCK!!!" -Swami Rob, 94Rock
- "You are all very beautiful and I admire your efforts to give back New Mexico good work Darlins."- Yvette Todea
- "I love the Darlins!!!!"- Dan Garduno, Garduno Glass
- "You ladies are amazing, your beauty comes from the inside...I truly admire your generosity to the community...Beautiful inside and out!!"- Jean Johnson Malarky's
- "You are the best. We could not have dreamed up better angels to work with!"- Dina Maayan PB&J Services
- "These extraordinary ladies embody the heart of Albuquerque. They take pride in serving the community and serve as positive role models. The Darlins are ladies who say what they mean and mean what they say, dedication at its finest!"-Lisa Maria Forte, Rock the Ink
- "The Amazing Duke City Darlins" -Bruce Campbell
- "Just wanted to say you guys Rock for all you do God Bless and Thanks"-John Sandoval Just Lazarus